Monday 28 October 2013

Tea Tree Gully Council 2


In this post I looked at the Graphic Design that the Tea Tree Gully council had, like the logo, seen below. It represents the leaf from the tea tree which grew in the area as a national tree. 





Here is the Tea Tree Gully council website:
http://www.teatreegully.sa.gov.au/


I went on the council's website and took a look around, there was a lot of events or former events that I looked up the promotional material for. I found that in previous years, the park behind (Civic Park) held various concerts, like Jessica Mauboy, which I found the poster for. Below I found a few posters for different events held at Civic Park:




The image below is the events@thepark logo, which is used on the posters and can be found on the website:

The posters are very bold, with bright colours, that is appealing. The posters are obviously aimed to the young generation, but is open to every age group. The colours and text that is used is very "hip" and is quite appealing to younger age groups, that makes them want to come to the event.
This is good for the council as they get to promote the Civic Park and the events there, however, I don't believe that the council benefit from this as the building itself is not very eye catching.
I believe that the council needs something else that incorporates the council building, in the free area that I found.


No comments:

Post a Comment