Wednesday 20 November 2013

Sketches 4



In this post, I looked at the birds eye view of the Tea Tree Gully council building and the council area with my changes to it. I have now redone the sketch and highlighted my changes in blue. From this, you can see my changes and how large the patio, fountain and chairs and tables will be. Below is the image for this.



I also looked at the front view of the area with my changes to it. I looked at the scale of the patio, how high and long it would be when viewed from the front. I looked at the scale of the chairs, tables and the sound fountain as well with the little man to compare. This will help me in creating the 3D model in the last part of this assignment. Below is the image for the front view.





These sketches show the changes I have made to the council area, which I think they will benefit from. It also shows me how to go about the 3D model and the scale of the patio, fountain and chairs and tables. I will continue to look at more sketches if I need more help with creating the 3D model.

No comments:

Post a Comment